Pecham 240V 40 Amp Level 2 EV Charger with 15ft Extension Cord J1772 Cable & NEMA 14-50 Plug Electric Vehicle Charger
Introducing the Pecham EV Charger, a versatile and user-friendly charging solution. With its touch button interface, you can easily set the output current and charging time. Compatible with Type1 SAE J1772 charging protocol, simply connect the charger, set the control box, and start charging your electric vehicle. The OLED display screen shows real-time data like charging time, power, current, and voltage. Adjustable amperage options (10A/16A/24A/32A) allow for fast or slow charging. Safety is a top priority, with built-in protections against lightning, leakage, overvoltage, overheat, and overcurrent. Plus, the charger features a vibrant LED meteor light for visual cues. Enjoy hassle-free charging with Pecham!
- The product comes with a touch button, which can set the output current and charging time.EV Charger simply connects to standard Type1 SAE J1772 charging protocol, set the control box and then connect your car, finally start working!
- The product has an OLED display screen that displays the charging time, the total charging power, and the real-time current and voltage.level 2 EV charger maximum working amperage: 16A. This EV charger Amps adjustable(10A/16A/24A/32A), which can realize a variety of charging options such as fast charging and slow charging!
- The product has a three-color LED meteor light, and a green light meteor when charging.plugging and working handheld electric vehicle charger. The OLED screen displays the real-time amps working status, which shows the current charging amps, voltage, power, capacitance, etc.
- The control box has multiple safety protections.Level 2 Chargers have passed multi point rigorous tests to ensure quality and safety measures. It builts in safety features such as, lightning-proof, leakage protection, overvoltage, overheat, overcurrent protection, IP66 rating waterproof. Also featuring a control box with OLED charge status indicators.
- When the plug-in is not in use, it enters standby for 2 minutes, the display goes off, and it will automatically wake up when it is recharged.